Saturday, March 21, 2009

My new Bushcrafter....

I thought I would try something new, so I recently built a Bushcrafter-style knife.

I hope you like it.



Drop Point Hand Forged 1095 High Carbon Blade with a Blue Gray Finish for increased stain and rust resistance. Available in 3/16th and 1/8th inch stock.

9 inch overall, 4 1/2 inch blade measured from the handle scale.

Integral Guard, Natural or Synthetic Wood Scales Available, Lanyard Hole, Large Brass Pins

Without Sheath $140

'Half Moon' FireSteel Striker Surface available for the ricasso, $10.

A Sheath is available. I make a Xtra Heavy Full Grain Oak Tanned Leather Sheath. It is Hand Sewn, and Wet-Formed to your knife for a snug custom fit. I use a multi-stage finishing process, where I grease, wax and oil the sheath for water reppelency, shape-holding and long life. The sheath is $55.


Bob
208 263 5996

No comments:

Post a Comment