Monday, April 20, 2009

Tracker's Forge Standard Sheath


Hi,

I though I might tell you all a little about my sheaths.

I make a very high quality user grade sheath.

It is suitable for years of tough use.

I make it of Extra Heavy Full Grain Oak Tanned Leather Sheath. It is Hand Sewn, and Wet-Formed to the knife for a snug custom fit.

I use a multi-stage finishing process, where I grease, wax and oil the sheath for water reppelency, shape-holding and long life.

A sheath for a 4 inch knife or standard hunting pattern is $55.

In the image at the top of this blog post, you see the front of a sheath that was made for my Bushcrafter, feel free to click on the image for a larger image.

In the following image, you see the back of my sheath, with a standard belt loop.


In this last image, you see the throat of the sheath, which portrays the thickness, and stoutness of my standard sheath.


If I can answer any questions, please let me know.


Thank you,
Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment